应用ing for financial aid is easier than you think. 该 steps below will help guide you through the process and prepare you for your college experience.
- 应用 for admission to Bellin College. You can apply for financial aid without being admitted to a college, but the college will not prepare a financial aid offer until your admission file is completed. If you have not yet begun the admission application process, you will want to do so. 贝林申请大学。
- Get your Federal Student Aid (FSA) User ID and Password. 该 FSA ID is your electronic signature. If you do not already have a FSA ID, you may 创建一个 在任何时间。如果你是一个依赖学生，父母至少有一方必须拥有他/她自己的ID以及FSA。
- 该 联邦学生援助免费的应用程序（FAFSA） is available beginning October 1 of the year prior to the academic year for which you are applying for financial aid. Early application will help you to maximize your eligibility; we prefer students to file by December 1 (December 1 is our priority filing deadline).
- Both you and your parents may use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) to import the required income data into the FAFSA. This will ensure accuracy of the reported data. Income data may be added manually if the DRT is not available.
- 请记住，“符号”和使用FSA ID提交FAFSA;父母至少有一方需要“标志”，太。
- Review the SAR carefully. If you notice any errors, you may make corrections by accessing your completed FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov.